This recipe was given to me by my dear friend Zeynep who is great at finding quick and easy recipes and shortcuts which are tasty and special, and who always shares them with a generous and tireless hospitality...
This is truly a great light summer treat that will satisfy and cool you without undoing your diet.
It is also the perfect dessert following an outdoor BBQ.
It will take you only 5 minutes to prepare the day before; you can put it in the freezer and forget about it until your guests arrive...
Ingredients: (Serves 10)
- One 20 oz.-can light cherry pie filling
- One 14 oz.-can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- One 8 oz.-can pineapple, crushed and drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- One 8 oz.-tub fat free Cool Whip, thawed
- Combine the first 4 ingredients.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Pour into sprayed 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Cover and freeze for 8 hours.